SECTION 1 - DEFINITIONS AND TYPES OF COOKIES
Session cookies, which are used to remember what a user has put in an internet shopping basket and for security when a user is accessing internet banking. These are the least intrusive since they expire when the user has finished browsing the website;
Persistent cookies, which allow the preferences or actions of users to be remembered, for example for the next time they browse the website or to target advertising;
First and third-party cookies, which track usage of the website. First party cookies are set by the website owner whereas third party cookies are those set by third parties who may post content on the website users are visiting. We advise in particular that third party cookies are clearly identified to users.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL USAGE OF COOKIES
• Tell people the cookies are there;
• Explain what the cookies are doing; and
• Obtain their consent to store a cookie on their device.
There are several exceptions to the opt-in requirement, for example, those cookies which are “strictly necessary for the provision of a service” requested by a user or where consent is indicated by a user’s internet browsers. Regulatory guidance emphasizes that these exemptions are narrowly construed and, given the various changes to cookie requirements over the last few years, website operators would be sensible to adopt a more encompassing approach rather than rely on uncertain exemptions.
The cookies set up by Aqsty Pro after the consent of the users will help us provide users with a great experience on our website. Through the information, we will receive from cookies we can remember each users’ preferences so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page in the future.
• To recognize your computer when you visit our website.
• To track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of the [specify feature – e.g. Shopping cart] on our website;
• To improve the website’s usability.
• To analyze the use of our website.
• In the administration of this website.
• To prevent fraud and improve the security of the website.
• To personalize our website for you, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
SECTION 4 – SOCIAL MEDIA AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
• As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
• We may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including;
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other platforms. These social media websites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
SECTION 5 - BLOCKING AND DELETING AQSTY PRO WEBSITE COOKIES
• Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector;
In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
In the Chrome web browser after you have opened Chrome, at the top right, click more and then settings. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings. Click Cookies and from there, you can: Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
Please remember that cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can:
• Keep you signed in the Aqsty Pro website.
• Remember your site preferences.
• Give you locally relevant content.
Thus, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of Aqsty Pro. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the My Account or Shopping Cart Facilities on this website.
• You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835;
In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
For Chrome open Chrome. At the top right, click More tools and then Clear browsing data, at the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes. Click Clear data.
SECTION 6 - MORE INFORMATION
You can further ask us a question by e-mail at email@example.com